Friday, February 7, 2014

Yikes I forgot about my blog!!!

I completely forgot about my blog!

Here are some updates.  I created a new for myself Ryan Ilagan which is just a list of my work.  One of my newest apps is called ChiCameras (thats just the website) which is an iOS app.  I'll post a link to the app once its in the app store.  Basically its a navigation app, but it doesn't give you directions, but verbally warns a user if there is a red/speed camera at an intersection while you drive.  Once I show people it they get really excited since most people hate red light cameras.

Other news... Well its been so long since I've posted I'm not sure where to start.  Looking back, the last time I posted my sister had a kid (who is now 5), and she has another one who is 3.

Professionally I'm still working at Orbitz.com, but now I'm doing objective c.  I work on the ipad/iphone app and thats pretty fun.  I also work on the back end system which is a jruby app.  I guess its hard to figure out what to write since its been so long since I've posted anything so I'll just end there and just make sure to post more often.  (at least once a month).

No comments:

Blog Archive