Saturday, May 16, 2009

I almost forgot, so after the wife and I got married we had to start combining our stuff. First of course was getting rid of one of our condos. With such a bad recession going on the only choice we had was to rent it out. We went from knowing nothing to be landlords in about 2 months, thanks to some of our good friends and family for guiding the way. The couple thats moving is (June 1) seem very nice so I hope things go well. I think we got really lucky finding this couple.

Speaking of recessions, its been pretty hard on both myself and the wife, but have been very lucky. Both our companies have gone through layoffs, mine twice, but luckily we've both survived. After paying off the wedding and having to two mortgages we were pretty worried. We've been fortunate and I thank God.

No comments:

Blog Archive