Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wow Michael Jackson died today. Crazy, its all over my facebook account, interesting that Farrah Fawcett didn't get that many posts in my fb account (must be my age). There are a lot of people that didn't like Michael (one post said let him die, and then was edited a min later), I on the other hand thought he was great. I have to admit I was pretty disturbed when the first allegations came out, and frustrated the second time around. However was hoping that his tour would help bring about a change to his name and up lift his image. I'm worried when I get home and watch TV that all I see was that he was great and that he was crazy. Wacko Jackco, I hated that name. No matter what was printed thats the way he was described. I'm not sure why we love when our heros fall.

Hey Micheal, I'll be listening to you on my iPod. Thanks you're the best!

No comments:

Blog Archive